Why Fishing Dealers Love Bait Towels
I just wanted to send you a note to say thank you. As you can see by my empty basket your Bait Towels are selling fast!
We are up near the Canadian Boundary waters and my shop is small and not a lot of fishing accessories sell well here. We mostly sell basic tackle and bait, but your Bait Towels are really an exception because they DO sell here. We have also used Bait Towel to help out fundraisers for children. So I will stay with Bait Towel at Miller’s Just Bite Me Bait Shop.
Miller’s Just Bite Me Bait Shop
10 Reasons to Use Microfiber Fishing Towels
Microfiber fishing towels have found their way onto thousands of tackle boxes and their popularity continues to grow. So why is microfiber fast becoming the favorite fishing towel fabric for Sportsman everywhere? Here is a quick review of the advantages of microfiber.
So why are microfiber towels so popular for sportsman? Here are 10 Reasons:
- Microfiber acts like a dirt magnet as it attracts and traps more dirt than traditional cotton fishing towels.
- Microfiber works great Wet or Dry so sportsman experience faster and better results in all weather conditions.
- Microfiber absorbs faster and dries quicker. Many experts say it holds up to 7 times it’s weight in water and dries faster than outmoded cotton fishing towels.
- Microfiber is non-abrasive, so it won’t scratch boats or fishing equipment as it cleans.
- Microfiber is light weight making it more convenient and portable to take in your tackle box.
- Microfiber is affordable which means anglers can have a superior product without added cost.
- Microfiber is Anti-microbial, reducing odors which has very obvious advantages.
- Microfiber can be washed in hot or cold water and it will not shrink which is hassle free easy maintenance.
- Microfiber cleans fishing equipment without using harsh chemicals which saves on wear and tear.
- Microfiber is Durable making it longer lasting when compared with cotton.
In review, microfiber fishing towels are superior to cotton fishing towels because they are super absorbent, fast cleaning, and pick up more dirt. No matter what you are cleaning (hands or fishing equipment) you will have better results from a microfiber fishing towel. Traditional cotton towels have a tendency to smear dirt, but microfiber towels are specifically engineered to lift and remove dirt fast! That’s why thousands of sportsman are now putting a microfiber fishing towel in their tackle boxes.
Fishing Towels Survey – The Top 10 Features Sportsman want in a Fishing Towel
At Baitowel, we continually survey customers to determine what matters most in fishing towels. You may find the results of our fishing towels survey a bit surprising! Here is what anglers say matters most to them:
1. Price Matters Most – 96% of Fisherman don’t want to overspend for a fishing towel just to get it dirty. When asked about it, fisherman are really not interested in fishing towels over $10.00
2. Size is #2 – 93% Anglers say Size Matters. They want a towel that is not too big and not too small. Fishing towels are not beach blankets or dinner napkins. For cleaning, they want a medium sized fishing towel.
3. Convenience Counts – 91% of Sportsman would like a Fishing towel to have a convenient clip, so they can attach it nearby or on their belt loop so it is always at hand when they need it most.
4. Absorption Matters – 88% of Fishermen indicate they want their fishing towel to absorb fast and remove dirt quickly. Anglers don’t want a fishing towel that repels water and smears dirt.
5. Durability – 84% of or respondents indicate that they want to get several uses out of their fishing towels. Many fisherman actually prefer reusable towels over throwaways.
6. Color Counts – 72% of our answers indicate that Sportsman really would prefer a darker color fishing towel over a white fishing towel.
7. Microfiber Fabric – 63% of our replies indicated that a microfiber fabric was preferred over cotton. Microfiber has begun to permeate the fishing towel channel.
8. Weight is a priority too – 58% of Fisherman say they don’t want their fishing towel to be so heavy as to drag them down. Anglers prefer towel fabrics that are lightweight and still get the job done quickly.
9. Anti-Microbial is Less of a Priority – 32% of our respondents actually mentioned that they wanted their fishing towels to be anti-microbial.
10. Brand Name – Only 12% indicated the Name Brand was important. It seems most fisherman don’t much care what name on their fishing towel as long as it works well.
With this new information, Bait Shops owners should carry a selection of lower cost, perfect sized, dark color fishing towels with attachment clips. That’s what sportsman are telling us any way, let us know what you think?