10 Reasons to Use Microfiber Fishing Towels
Microfiber fishing towels have found their way onto thousands of tackle boxes and their popularity continues to grow. So why is microfiber fast becoming the favorite fishing towel fabric for Sportsman everywhere? Here is a quick review of the advantages of microfiber.
So why are microfiber towels so popular for sportsman? Here are 10 Reasons:
- Microfiber acts like a dirt magnet as it attracts and traps more dirt than traditional cotton fishing towels.
- Microfiber works great Wet or Dry so sportsman experience faster and better results in all weather conditions.
- Microfiber absorbs faster and dries quicker. Many experts say it holds up to 7 times it’s weight in water and dries faster than outmoded cotton fishing towels.
- Microfiber is non-abrasive, so it won’t scratch boats or fishing equipment as it cleans.
- Microfiber is light weight making it more convenient and portable to take in your tackle box.
- Microfiber is affordable which means anglers can have a superior product without added cost.
- Microfiber is Anti-microbial, reducing odors which has very obvious advantages.
- Microfiber can be washed in hot or cold water and it will not shrink which is hassle free easy maintenance.
- Microfiber cleans fishing equipment without using harsh chemicals which saves on wear and tear.
- Microfiber is Durable making it longer lasting when compared with cotton.
In review, microfiber fishing towels are superior to cotton fishing towels because they are super absorbent, fast cleaning, and pick up more dirt. No matter what you are cleaning (hands or fishing equipment) you will have better results from a microfiber fishing towel. Traditional cotton towels have a tendency to smear dirt, but microfiber towels are specifically engineered to lift and remove dirt fast! That’s why thousands of sportsman are now putting a microfiber fishing towel in their tackle boxes.